Ayushmaanbhavah.com –( shirodhara treatment in Ahemadabad ) -Migraine is one of the leading lifestyle diseases of the present times. If the statistics are to be believed, 1 in every 10 Indians suffer from migraine! While the analgesics can provide a quick relief from the pain, they cannot penetrate into the root cause of the disease and cure it. Such a cure is only possible through Ayurvedic treatments. This ancient Indian treatment method has many great procedures and medicines to cure migraine problems for once and all. So, let us dwell on some of the best Ayurvedic treatments for migraine.
- Shirolepa: Shirolepa is held to be a very effective way to cure for health disorders caused by stress and mental exhaustion. In this process a paste of certain effective herbs are applied on the head of the patient. But before the actual paste is applied, the head and body of the patient is cleansed with medicated oil. The paste is kept on the head for about an hour and it is covered with a leaf. After the process is completed, the paste and oil is wiped off.
- Shirodhara: Shirodhara therapy is known to have miraculous effects on the nervous system of the patients. During the process, a continuous stream of medicated and warm oil is poured over the forehead of the patient. The stream is targeted in the areas with a high concentration of nerves. The continuous pouring of oil creates a vibration on the forehead. This helps the patient go into a relaxed state of mental rest. You feel as though meditating.
- Kavala Graha: This method for oil pulling is known to have detoxifying effects on the body. Generally, Chandanadi taila and Mahanarayani taila are used during this ayurvedic treatment.
- Shirovasti: Shirovasti has a significant effect in curing brain related diseases such as migraine and depression. During this therapy a leather cap is used to cover the patient’s head. This cap has a specially designed hollow area through which medicated oil in sipped into the head.
- Sneha Nasaya: The administration of this ayurvedic treatment is similar to that of the nasal drops. In this process, medicated oils (such as anu taila or shidbindu taila) are put into the nostrils of the patient. This helps relieve the patient of migraine pain.
Other Ayurvedic Medicines that are effective for Migraine treatment
- Shirashooladi vajra rasa
- Pathyadi khada
- Kamadugha rasa
- Bhoonimbadi khada
- Chandrakala rasa
It is time to go the Ayurvedic way, when you face migraine attacks next time.